Professional growth and development. Continuing education. Build your network and relationships with top Recruiting, HR and Talent Management professionals throughout Illinois.
Join Chicago Recruiters for a premier professional development recruiting conference with 200+ of your Talent Acquisition and HR peers, on Wednesday, October 24th, 2018! The event will be held at Venue SIX10 in Chicago.
Invest in your professional development in 2018! We know your time is valuable, so we’ve put together 1/2 day of action-filled content with new ideas you can implement when you get back to your office.
In addition to learning from highly sought-after speakers who will be focused on delivering content relevant to your career development as a recruiting and HR professional, your registration includes:
- SHRM re-certification credits
- Wifi access
- The best peer networking with recruiting and HR professionals throughout Illinois
- Prize Drawings
- Continental breakfast and beverages in the morning and snacks and beverages during the breaks
- Exclusive Chicago Recruiters swag
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am: Check-in and networking
- 9:00 am – 9:10 am: Recruiting conference kickoff
- 9:10 am – 10:10 am: Creative sourcing techniques for Recruiters (Maisha Cannon)
- 10:10 am – 10:30 am: Networking breakouts (Sakena Gardner & Adam Sprecher)
- 10:30 am – 11:00 am: Networking break
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm: 10 Real-World Ways to be a More Strategic Talent Advisor (Matt Grove)
For speaker bios, session descriptions, and to register now and save – please visit the Chicago Recruiters recruiting conference event page.
Space for this event is limited and is available on a first come, first serve basis.